The Standard Motor Company in Coventry (Great Britain) manufactured Ferguson tractors from 1946 (TE = Tractor England). In France they were assembled by Standard Hotchkiss in Saint Denis (models TE-20) from 1952. 1956 was converted to a completely French construction (models FF30) until production was discontinued in 1958. The TE-20 is equipped with a „three-point hitch“, which was invented by Harry Ferguson and can be found in every modern tractor today. Always colored gray, it became a great commercial success that was available in 3 widths: standard, narrow and winemaker.