Radiostyrt » Bilar » Bilar » RC8B3 Team Kit
RC8B3 Team Kit
Byggsats, 4WD, Buggy, Bränsle, 1/8, Team Associated
In the hyper-competitive world of 1:8 scale off road racing, one has to evolve and adapt or get left in the dust. Knowing this fact well, the engineers of Area 51 designed the RC8B3 Team Kit to be a winner in every aspect, from the build, to maintenance, and ultimately, racing.
Completely designed from the ground up. The RC8B3 starts with a hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution, ground clearance, and better overall handling. As a result, the RC8B3 Team Kit changes directions faster, and is more compliant and stable in rough terrain.
World class suspension package. The RC8B3 has received an updated suspension that features a pillow-ball front upright for maximum steering and durability. Refined 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized aluminum threaded shocks and 3.5mm alloy shock shafts provide plush suspension travel. The RC8B3 features precision universal drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3 was designed by 1:8 scale racers for 1:8 scale racers, and delivers high performance that will help put you on the podium.
RC8B3 Team Kit Features:
• Front suspension features pillow-ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
• Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and fuel economy
• Gearboxes feature a 3.38:1 internal gear ratio with fast access differentials for quick removal, tuning and maintenance
• Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
• Braking system features bonded pads and machined steel rotors for maximum braking force and reduced fade
• 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
• 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
• Refined suspension geometry with hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
• Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
• Carbon fiber radio tray with sealed receiver box keeps dirt and debris from receiver
• Large capacity fuel tank with floating clunk filter and optimized internal baffles keep fuel flowing in the most extreme conditions
• Pro-Line RC8B3 clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
RC8B3 Team Kit Specifications:
*Actual width and weight will vary depending on the engine, exhaust, electronics, wheels and tires used in the finished the kit.
RC8B3 Team Kit shown equipped with items NOT included in kit; engine, exhaust system, receiver battery, Reedy servos, wheels and tires. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.